Into the weeds of CDX COMMERCIALIZATION: AN ONCOLOGY REFERENCE LABORATORY PERSPECTIVE
JUNE 29, 2021 | 12:00-12:45pm EST
Considerations for successfully commercializing oncology CDx
hubXchange is delighted to host this webinar on June 29th in partnership with NeoGenomics.
As the largest oncology-focused contract research organization (CRO) in the USA, with comprehensive and global one-stop testing and nearly two decades of cancer-testing experience, NeoGenomics has one of the most robust, analytically validated oncology diagnostic menus in the world. NeoGenomics Pharma Services is committed to delivering an unparalleled level of expertise, flexibility and scalability in our offering. We can and we will work with you to identify the best approach for your biomarker testing strategy, because we remain platform-agnostic.
NeoGenomics consists of three divisions which unify under a common purpose of saving lives by improving patient care:
- Pharma Services – biomarker testing CRO specializing in assay development, validation and clinical trial testing
- Clinical – largest oncology focused clinical reference laboratory in the US
- Informatics – leveraging real-world data generated from NeoGenomics’ clinical division to accelerate clinical trial site and patient recruitment, diagnostics alerts or real world insights
Emphasis on personalized and precision medicines is driving partnerships between pharmaceutical and diagnostic organizations to develop companion diagnostics, with the goal of accelerating clinical trials and regulatory approval. Because companion diagnostics are regulated devices, there are additional development requirements beyond those for biomarkers or clinical assays used in clinical trials. Careful consideration must be given to the regulatory strategy, design of the assay, and supporting technology platform to ensure the device can be successfully commercialized.
As of March 2021, NeoGenomics has participated in more than 90 companion diagnostic track projects, developing and deploying diagnostic tests intended to select and enroll patients in a clinical trial. These cover a broad range of technologies and platforms, ranging from early-stage to pivotal clinical trials. We have extensive experience assay development, transfer, and analytical validation across a broad range of technologies.Oncology
Topics to be covered
- NeoGenomics has a unique position in the market whereby we provide support to CDx development in clinical trials and provide testing services to US-based hospitals and physicians as the largest oncology reference laboratory
- In this talk, NeoGenomics provides their perspective on technology and platform choice to optimize performance in clinical trials and additionally facilitate commercial launch
- Includes a focus on the use of Laboratory Developed Tests (LDTs) to support early-phase development before commitment to full CDx development
Offering a unique and high-level platform for executives to engage and network
HubXchange was created in response to feedback from executives attending conferences who bemoaned the inadequate opportunities to engage and network with peers at their level. With more than 20 years of experience in the conference sector across the Life Sciences and other markets, hubXchange is well-placed to respond to this need and offer a unique and high-level platform for executives to engage and network with each other.