Immuno-Oncology Xchange EAST COAST 2018
Titles and Bullets
9:00am – 10:00am
Developing predictive biomarkers for immunotherapies to identify mechanisms of resistance
- Clinically relevant model systems assays to predict biomarkers of resistance and activity
- Patient selection biomarkers and stratification to enhance clinical benefit
- Understanding failure of response to PD1 treatment to enable viable combinations
Senior Director, Head of Translational Research, Immuno-Oncology R&D
10:30am – 11:30am
Can proteomics enable immuno-oncology biomarker discovery?
- The use of Thermal Proteome Profiling to map cellular pathways
- Direct and indirect target engagement quantification
- Predictive biomarker identification and validation.
12:00pm – 1:00pm
Bridging the knowledge gap between real-world adaptation of I-O treatments and reliable biomarkers to ensure safe and effective use of this therapy class
- Potential value of biomarkers for different purposes in I-O
- Proper identification and qualification of biomarkers in I-O
- Where is the gap, using PD-L1 as an example, and how can it be filled?
3:15pm – 4:15pm
Identifying and validating predictive biomarkers for combined immunotherapy and targeted therapy
- How do targeted proteomic biomarkers of treatment efficacy tell us what genetics alone cannot?
- How can we develop fast high-specificity diagnostic assays for protein drug targets?
- How can we use multiplexed pathway-driven proteomics and metabolomics panels to identify treatment targets and mechanisms of resistance?
- How does reproducible protein quantitation, with isoform and phosphorylation information, help avoid validation pitfalls?
- How do we gain insight by going beyond cytokine levels?
4:20pm – 5:20pm
Challenges and opportunities for pharmacodynamic biomarkers in IO to help inform clinical dosing decisions
- How to tackle a 10x problem – identifying biomarkers for response
- Microbiome Yes / No, when and how
- Tumor-based markers: TILs, mutational load, T-cell repertoire
- Biomarkers for toxicity?
- Interaction tumor and microenvironment
Immuno-Oncology Xchange | East Coast 2018