Zurich, November 21
Welcome to hubXchange’s Europe Immuno-Oncology Xchange 2023, bringing together executives from pharma and biotech to address and find solutions to the key issues faced in developing immuno-oncology therapies, through a series of roundtable discussions.
Discussion topics will cover Immune Biomarkers, Translational Research, Clinical Development, Combination Strategies and Next-Generation Therapies.
Take advantage of this unique highly interactive meeting format designed for maximum engagement and collaboration with your peers.
Please note this is an In-Person meeting.
VENUE DETAILS: Hilton Zurich Airport Hotel, Hohenbuehlstrasse 10 – 8152 Opfikon, Switzerland
SNAPSHOTS OF DISCUSSION TOPICS
- Predictive biomarkers for IO treatment used in clinical practice now and in the future
- The rise of spatial omics technologies and their potential for new biomarker discovery
- Translational strategies to develop clinically safe and effective immune cell engagers
- How to select the right translational screening model to monitor IO agents
- Early signals of efficacy, biomarkers and confidence in early clinical I/O trials
- How to maximize clinical success: Patient selection strategies beyond target expression
- Exploring different cellular modalities
- TME-targeting combinations – improving efficacy
- Using next-gen multi-specific antibodies for the treatment of solid tumors
- Antibody discovery for ADCs and other therapeutic modalities
Full Xchange Agenda
Click on each track for detailed agenda
Predictive biomarkers for IO treatment used in clinical practice now and in the future
1-2-1 Meetings/Networking Break