EAST COAST CARDIOVASCULAR THERAPEUTICS XCHANGE
December 5, 2023
Welcome to hubXchange’s Cardiovascular Therapeutics East Coast 2023 Xchange, bringing together executives from pharma and biotech to address and find solutions to the key issues faced in the cardiovascular drug discovery space, through a series of roundtable discussions.
Discussion topics will cover Novel Targets, Lead Optimization, Preclinical Studies, Novel Endpoints.
Take advantage of this unique highly interactive meeting format designed for maximum engagement and collaboration with your peers.
Please note this is an In-Person meeting.
VENUE DETAILS: Hilton Boston Woburn Hotel, 2 Forbes Road, Woburn MA 01801
SNAPSHOTS OF DISCUSSION TOPICS
- Targeting inflammation in cardiovascular disease: novel therapies and mechanisms
- Precision medicine in cardiovascular disease and new therapeutic strategies
- Optimization of delivery systems for cardiovascular drugs
- Multi-targeted drug design for cardiovascular disease
- Animal models of cardiovascular disease: selection, characterization, and translatability
- Biomarkers for preclinical cardiovascular research: current status and future directions
- Creating a cardiovascular target product profile: identification and selection of targeted endpoints
- Pioneering new endpoints for cardiovascular drug discovery
Full Xchange Agenda
Click on each track for detailed agenda
Precision medicine in cardiovascular disease and new therapeutic strategies
- How can we identify and validate novel targets for CV therapeutics?
- What are the barriers to clinical development of precision medicines in CV?
- How will regulatory changes affect development of novel CV therapeutics?
- Will novel precision medicines in CV face unique reimbursement and market access challenges?
- Where are the best indication opportunities for novel CV therapies?
Chief Executive Officer, Salubris
Sam is currently CEO of Salubris Biotherapeutics, a clinical stage biotech focused on the development of complex biologics for heart failure, neurodegenerative disease and cancer. Sam previously worked for twelve years in strategy consulting and transaction advisory across several global firms, most recently as a Senior Principal at IMS/IQVIA. Sam completed his PhD in Virology at University of Pennsylvania and his Post-Doc in Gene Therapy and Translational Medicine at CHOP. Sam currently serves as Board Chair at GO Therapeutics, and Board Director at MedAlliance and Viracta. He is an author of >20 peer-reviewed publications and inventor on several issued patents.
Sponsor Roundtable Discussion
Targeting inflammation in cardiovascular disease: novel therapies and mechanisms