ANTIBODY THERAPEUTICS XCHANGE
San Diego, February 26
Welcome to hubXchange’s San Diego Antibody Therapeutics Xchange 2024, bringing together executives from pharma and biotech to address and find solutions to the key issues faced in developing antibody therapeutics, through a series of roundtable discussions.
Discussion topics will cover Target Selection, Lead Identification & Optimization, Formats & Scaffolds, Bi/Multi-Specifics and Emerging Technologies.
Take advantage of this unique highly interactive meeting format designed for maximum engagement and collaboration with your peers.
Please note this is an In-Person meeting.
Handlery Hotel San Diego,
950 Hotel Circle North,
San Diego CA 92108
SNAPSHOTS OF DISCUSSION TOPICS
- Computational approach for target selection
- How to ensure target specificity to avoid unintended interactions with other proteins and molecule
- Challenging membrane antibody targets: Brainstorming in-parallel in vivo and in vitro methodologies to identify rare and precious functional Ab candidates
- One size doesn’t fit all: Key considerations for successful therapeutic antibody discovery for various modalities and indications
- Fc engineering for improved antibody druggability
- Considerations for CAR-T/ CAR-NK cell binder format designs during screening and selections
- Developing bispecifics targeting novel targets
- Immuno-oncology tumour-specific approach through multispecific therapeutics
- Novel delivery modes for biologics – beyond parenteral administration and beyond classical protein administration
- Using AI, AlphaFold and ML methods for therapeutics discovery and optimization
Full Xchange Agenda
Click on each track for detailed agenda
Key issues in target selection:
- therapeutic index,
- resistance mechanisms,
- OMICs platforms for target selection