Antibody Engineering Xchange EAST COAST 2018
Titles and Bullets
9:00am – 10:00am
How to identify which is the best antibody platform to move forward with for lead identification?
- What should be the most important selection criteria?
- Deciding factors to weigh risk and value
- Technology evolution, why and how?
- What does the trajectory predict for the future?
10:30am – 11:30am
Selection of antibodies specific for multi-pass membrane proteins using mammalian virus display.
- What are the biggest challenges to overcome to enable selection of antibodies specific for multi-pass membrane proteins?
- What are the available technical solutions to these challenges?
- How can recombinant virus display and VLPs be used to overcome these challenges?
12:00pm – 13:00pm
How to validate conformation-specific antigen targets?
- How do we know the selected antibodies bind a specific conformation such as a disease-specific form?
- How can we differentiate normal and disease-related forms?
- What methods can be used to validate protein conformations?
3:15pm – 4:15pm
Applications of antibody decoding through protein sequencing.
- Applications of protein sequencing- is DNA sequencing the only choice?
- Issues in antibody reproducibility and solutions. Is your mAb truly monoclonal?
- Advances in MS sequencing; does Ile/Leu differentiation matter?
- Future directions: MS sequencing in recombinant polyclonal antibodies.
4:20pm – 5:20pm
How to apply NGS technology to speedup Ab lead discovery and increase lead Ab sequence diversity
- Can NGS help your Ab discovery effort?
- NGS platform: MiSeq or HiSeq, which one is more suitable for Ab library sequencing?
- Sequencing Data analysis
- How to pick Ab hits from NGS sequencing results?
Antibody Engineering Xchange | East Coast 2018