ADVANCED THERAPIES XCHANGE
San Diego, USA
February 29, 2024
Welcome to hubXchange’s Advanced Therapies Xchange Europe 2024, bringing together executives from pharma and biotech to address and find solutions to the key issues faced in cell and gene therapeutics.
Discussion topics will cover Viral Vector Production, Autologous C&G, Allogeneic Cell Therapies, and iPSCs Technology.
Take advantage of this unique highly interactive meeting format designed for maximum engagement, collaboration and networking with your peers.
Venue: Handlery Hotel San Diego, 950 Hotel Circle North, San Diego CA 92108
SNAPSHOTS OF DISCUSSION TOPICS
- Transitioning from adherent cultures to suspension cultures when scaling AAV vector production.
- Enhancing yield and purity of vectors through optimized chromatography purification techniques.
- Block-chain enabled digital platforms to break down siloes in autologous cell therapy manufacturing.
- Improving efficiency and reducing inter-batch variation with automated Cell Expansion Systems.
- Enabling long-term storage and transportation using Cryopreservation Techniques.
- Implementing microfluidic chip-based assays to provide real-time information on critical quality attributes.
- Assessing genetic stability with arrayComparative Genomic Hybridization (aCGH).
- Addressing heterogeneity challenges using single-cell clonal expansion.
Full Xchange Agenda
Click on each track for detailed agenda
Viral Vector Production
Evening Drinks Reception